Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 7, 2019

How to Spot a Black Cat in a Dark Room Especially When There is No Cat?

I was reading some articles in the magazine pictured above, which I wrote about in a previous post -
The W/Hole: Portals to Spaciousness?
And I came across two somewhat ironic antagonistic articles about "cats", and with me being a big fan of "cats" in many ways, I just had to find out more about Jacob's and John's views on "cats".  
The cats on my computer desktop
What does the hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room especially if there is no cat mean?
Hmm ... but what about a black (or spotted) cat that doesn't appear to be there, but is?-)
I also thought it was ironic that Stephen Hawking's obituary closed that edition of the magazine:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment