Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 16, 2021

♫ Ernie Sigley ♥ Think About Me ♫?

Television and radio star Ernie Sigley has died at the age of 82 after a battle with Alzheimer's disease.
Having watched my own father suffer with this disease at the end of his life, it's sad to see others who I grew up watching on Australian television die from this disease also.
I only remember Ernie as a TV host and mediocre comedian, not as a singer.  
Those You Tubes above of Ernie singing I only ever watched and heard for the first time today after reading that he was a singer in his earlier days with a string of Australian chart hits.
News to me ... I think ... hopefully?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment