Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 4, 2021

David Hench: A Poker Player Rolls the Synchronicity Dice?

I listened to this 'Connecting with Coincidence 2.0' podcast featuring David Hench last night on my iPad while falling asleep, and then decided to watch the You Tube of the chat again this morning, as I had drifted off to sleep while my iPad kept playing down my Apple Podcast playlist.
Connecting with Coincidence 2.0
with
Bernard Beitman, MD
Is that a New Zealand All Blacks
football jersey
David?
And I must say that I was surprised to see that Dr. Beitman had 424 subscribers to his You Tube channel at the time I was watching that You Tube, as readers to this blog would know that 424 was my father's old taxi cab number:-)
It was my father that introduced me to the world of gambling when I was a young boy when he and my Nan would take a cab ride with him to all the racetracks in and around Brisbane to attend weekend and midweek racehorse meetings.
I discovered Bernie's You Tube channel when I was searching for his first podcast episode with Juliet Trail, who I wrote about in this post yesterday -
424 subscribers, what a coincidence?-)
I'm an Australien,
not a
New Zealander:-)
I was also amused with David wearing a New Zealand All Blacks football jersey, I am working on another post titled
'CHRISTine upCHURCH' (a play on the New Zealand city and Christine's name) which is going to be about me stumbling onto a Christine Upchurch podcast episode about remote viewing when I was looking for podcasts a while back when I wrote this post -
Remote Viewing: Theories of the Third Kind ... and Everything ... Else?
It wasn't Christine's talk about remote viewing that got my attention, it was a few other episodes that grabbed me, especially her talk with Robert ... Moss:-)
See You on the Other Side Podcast #221 THE IMAGINAL REALM: ACTIVE DREAMING AND SYNCHRONICITIES WITH ROBERT MOSS
I'll write about the shows of Christine's that got my attention in an upcoming post.
Oddly enough, Richard Dolan talks about his wife Tracy being a pretty good remote viewer in this you tube chat below.
Dr. Beitman tells David Hench in that CCBB podcast about
February 27th being his birthday and how his father passed away on his birthday in 1973.
Leonard Nimoy 
(March 26, 1931 – February 27, 2015)
I wonder if Dr. Beitman made Carol Bowman (the past life regressionist) the guest on episode 207 for any particular reason?-)
"Spike" Milligan KBE
(16 April 1918 –
27 February
2002)
My father once bragged to me that he had
Spike Milligan in his taxi when Spike was living in Australia, and I just shrugged my shoulders at my father and said that I didn't think he was funny.
Jack Gibson OAM
(
27 February 1929 – 9 May 2008)
The last NRL rugby league team Jack Gibson coached was the Cronulla - Sutherland Sharks, and Jack died on 9 May 2008, 90 minutes before rugby league's historic Centenary Test Match, after a two-year battle with Alzheimer's disease and dementia.
My father would die pretty much the same way as Jack did, just weeks before my team the Sharks would win their first ever NRL Grand Final in
2016, not that my father was a Sharks fan though.
So 2016 was a very bittersweet year for me and always will be for as long as I can remember.
The Sharks got the monkey
off their back in
2016:-)
Life and football are both funny old games I reckon:-(:-)
Shark Week in the Year of the Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment