Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 10, 2021

From 'Walkabout' to 'My Name is Gulpilil'?

"I like to make a film, it's a history.
I like it because it won't rub out
."
I picked up a flyer for the movie 'My Name is Gulpilil' last time I went to a cinema to see 'The Conjuring 3' back in June this year, with my intention to see it on the big screen, but with Covid shutdowns and such I missed my chance to see the film at the cinema.
The Conjuring 3 and Demons?
Although I recently watched it through the ABC iview app on my iPad for free.
Watching through 
ABC iview on my iPad
Walkabout Turns 50 in 2021?
While 'Walkabout' is a good movie, my favourite Gulpilil movie is 'The Last Wave', but I haven't seen all the movies David starred in yet.
Gulpilil certainly had some demons of his own in life, but he was a good actor and starred in some very good movies, I think.
And I find it rather synchromystical that David shares July 1st with such people as Richard Dolan (who married his wife Tracey in the Australian outback:-) and Princess Di.

No comments:

Post a Comment