Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 26, 2021

A Heartwarming Video from the Coldest Town in Australia?

Ben Jackson couldn’t go to his aunt’s
funeral
 due to border restrictions
I saw this video on the news last night and wondered what part of Australia it was filmed in and this morning I found out from
this news article above that it was filmed in, or around the town of Guyra, which to my mind is one of the coldest towns (as in bloody freezing in winter) in Australia, if not the coldest.
The last time that I was in Guyra (at minus 4 degrees Celsius) was in 2016, as I wrote in these posts -
On a Synchronicity Kick in Armidale
Occult Armidale?
On the backstreets of Guyra
listening to some Rock & Roll
:-) 
I nearly bought a house in Armidale a few years back, but because my mother's and brother's health weren't good I decided to buy a place outside Brisbane, as all my immediate family were back living in and around Brisbane, and I didn't want to keep making frequent trips back over the state border if their health declined like my father's had before he died in 2016.
Which looking back with 2021 hindsight with the
Queensland/New South Wales border closures, was a smart move on my part, as I wouldn't have been allowed back into Queensland to attend my big brother's funeral in 2020 when there was a lock-down on.
As it was, we were only allowed 20 people at his funeral anyway and had to be socially distanced, which I thought was kind of appropriate, as he kind of tore our family apart metaphorically in the strain his upbringing placed on the family and all of us having to put up with his volatile behavior.
Well, that's the way I saw it anyway.    
I'm not really a religious person, even though I do believe in "God" for a lack of a better word.
And my favorite hymn has always been 'The Lord's My Shepherd' or Psalm 23, as I like the idea of God looking after the flock and guiding a (black?) sheep like me to where I have to be in this life.
I just like the idea of a mysterious archetypal shepherd/guardian "God" who has my and everyone's back to some synchrmystic degree, and not necessarily a Jesus figure, either.
The
Lord(e) works in synchromystic ways, as they say?
Delta: Mistaken Identity?

No comments:

Post a Comment