Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 14, 2021

The Unpublished Novel, "Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings." Sometimes called "The Lost Indiana Jones Novel"?

I can't really say that I'm much of an Indiana Jones fan, but my friend Rob MacGregor, the author of the Indiana Jones prequel novels, and the other half of 'Mystical Underground' podcast hosts will present an audio production of the unpublished novel beginning August 22, 2021 and will continue each month through to February 20 of 2022.
August 22 - Southern Hemisphere [W]Hoodie-[W]Hoo Day?-)
I wonder what variant of the Covid 19 virus we will be up to by the end of February, 2022 and the start of the Year of the Tiger ... Omega?-)
From Jake Kotze's Instagram feed:-)
When it Comes to the Corona-virus Anything Goes?

3 comments:

  1. Darren, my latest claim to fame....I literally bumped into Harrison Ford in London in July, he was incognito buying lunch... it was my Birthday and it was quite a shock and I never asked him anything as I was SO start struck! Unless I didn't mention it... I AM a bit of a fan of Indiana Jones! ;-)
    I laugh each time I hear the Wu-Han link ... Anything goes!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. People always forget the 'Han-Solo' link also... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny Marie, and I love how you wrote "start" struck instead of "star" struck, as I was re-reading my post and saw that I had made a typo by writing "Stars Southern and ends Northern Hoodie-Hoo Days" instead of "Starts Southern and ends Northern Hoodie-Hoo Days" and had to correct it just in case my old friend Loren Coleman saw it and gives me another rant about punctuation, spelling and his days of going through journalism school:-)
    I actually need a new keyboard, as some of the keys are starting to jam on me, especially the P key.
    Not that I don't make a enough typos through lack of focus and sleep anyway.

    ReplyDelete