Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 3, 2021

Crazy Comic Chris Just in Time for Friday the 13th of August?-)

I like Chris Knowles, but he is sounding more like Crazy Ralph from the 'Friday the 13th' movies with every podcast I hear him on lately.
I used to read this comic book in the 80s/90s:-)
Memes are like a killer virus, right?-)
I know I'm at the top of the bell curve pictured above having had my 2 Pfizer shots, but I wonder if Chris is the 'I don't want my 5G magnet' or the 'Data just doesn't add up type'?-) 
I was never that good at mathematics, which doesn't put me ahead of the curve, either:-) 
And you can't work out that the guy on the motorbike not wearing a helmet, but wearing a mask, is probably more concerned about not getting the virus to take home to kill his elderly parents, than falling off his bike and only killing or injuring himself if he does?
I
kind of agree with Matt D with the top comment at the
Aeon Byte You Tube site when he writes, 
"Comic books make you think that there is always a villain with a plan working against you, while waking up is about realizing that you are working against yourself because you have no plan. 
Even worse, you are working against yourself because you think you have a plan and think you know what is going on. Perhaps the only worthwhile people with plans are those who are willing to be kind to each other." 
Not all superheroes wear masks, right Chris?-)
Not the vaccinated arm Jason you moron!
Time to put those sandwich boards on and hit the streets I guess, cause Friday the 13th is coming?-)
Send in the Clowns?
:-(:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment