Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 31, 2021

The Role of Sunlight on Mental Health ... Maybe There's a Baby in the Bath-Water Somewhere?

Solar Power (album)
The subject of Sunlight in mental and physical health in the media has caught my eye in more ways than one lately, and I don't just mean Lorde's raunchy (I'm not complaining about it BTW;-) new album cover.
Maybe sun and water has been on my mind because the southern hemisphere of the Earth is about to go through the seasons of spring and summer?
Solar/Spring colours ... and birth (baby in the bathwater?-)
Nevermind turns 30?
The Vital Veda Podcast
I've been picking out podcast episodes like the one's pictured above from 'The Vital Veda' podcast to have a listen to, and while I'm not into Indian belief systems anymore than I'm into Christian belief systems, I do find some episodes worth a listen when it comes to our common human Earthly experiences.
Our sensory systems respond to the sum of all ...?
THE LIGHT DIET, QUANTUM HEALTH
 & CIRCADIAN RHYTHMS
Ironically I stumbled across this podcast show when I was searching for podcasts about the mountain which is the first place the rising sun hits the mainland of Australia ... Wollumbin.
COMMUNicatION?
DR. JIMI WOLLUMBIN #007
Certainly some interesting listening to be had at the
'The Vital Veda' podcast no matter what you happen to believe, I believe:-)
AbSOLutely Addressing AnXiETy?-)
Anyway, time to head out into the sun and charge my bio-battery and top it up with some water;-)
But what effect does the moon have, if any on our moods, bodily water levels and sanity?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment