Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 10, 2021

What is IT Going to Take to Transform People Like Chris KwOWLes and His Kind ... of Thinking πŸŽͺπŸŽΆπŸ’ƒ?-)

I couldn't help laughing out loud when I read an e-mail from the 2021 Bluesfest organizers and then read Chris KwOWLes latest post about evil Findhorn in Scotland using the butterfly as a nod to MK-Ultra mind control:-p
I always found his synchromystic posts amusing when I thought he was just joking, but it's even funnier now that I think that he might actually be serious:-)
Maybe he is just trying to be seriously funny?-)
The Secret History of Rock 'n' Roll?

2 comments:

  1. It's funny Brizz, he USED to have a link to your post on his page....Wonders...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. All for the best probably, because some of his followers in his comment section are bat-shit crazy (not that I have bothered wading through that septic tank of comments for a while) and Chris doesn't seem to be too far behind them right now in his thinking either.
    Chris seems to take things too seriously in a paranoid way, as if evil can win the day over GOoD.
    While Chris makes some amusing synchromystical connections in some of his posts, he overthinks things IMO.
    He's probably due for an NDE that might knock a bit of sense into his paranoid skull.
    I'm not saying that there isn't evil in the world, but it will never TRiUMPh over the good in the universe I think.
    Chris connects too many dots that just aren't there on the paper and starts scaring himself and his deluded followers I think.
    I like Chris, but he is no more of an expert on the way the world works than I am, and I am no expert:-)

    ReplyDelete