Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 31, 2021

WHO's Watching the Watchmen ... Still?

I watched 'WATCHMEN: The Ultimate Cut' on the BINGE streaming service the other night thinking about my old mate(?)
Christopher Knowles and his love/hate relationship with
(no, not with me;-) comics and movies and all things Mithras.
I realized that the original WATCHMEN movie was released in 2009, which is one complete cycle of the Year of the Ox back from 2021:-)
One cycle of the Ox, or 12 years old?
And sure enough Christopher Knowles' latest post rants on about Mithras and the evil empire which Christopher still lives in.
Christopher Knowles reminds me of the Rorschach character out of WATCHMEN for some reason:-)
What is IT Going to Take to Transform People Like Chris KwOWLes and His Kind ... of Thinking πŸŽͺπŸŽΆπŸ’ƒ?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment