Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 24, 2021

As Enigmatic as a Jackson Pollock Painting?

Chris Walken as Whitley Strieber in 'Communion'
A New Vision of the Soul?
33 Number 27 - Jackson Pollock 1950 Whitney Museum Of American Art New York City
I have no idea why the director of the movie 'Communion' placed Christopher Walken in front of a Jackson Pollock painting in the movie version of Whitley Strieber's book 'Communion', but years later when I found out that Whitley's wife Anne passed away on the 11th of August, which is also the date Jackson Pollock passed away on too, but years earlier, I thought that was kind of spooky.
But as far as Whitley's new vision goes, I think his vision isn't too clear about what he is seeing when it comes to his "visitors".
What has Whitley really told us about the grays over the years that is worth knowing?
Although his story whether real or imagined sure contributed to alien pop-culture from the 80s onward. 
His life experiences are as clear as mud to me and don't resonate all that much with me, especially his latest video about Anne being some afterlife guru willing to teach us about the afterlife.
Whitley I'm sure has been through some extraordinary life experiences, but I don't think even Whitley has much of an idea just what, and I certainly can't figure out what he has been through either.
I was watching the 2016 TV series 'The Kettering Incident' on BINGE today and noticed a poem much loved by Whitley Strieber.
And the "experiencer" reading the poem has a nose bleed onto the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment