Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 29, 2021

[Vedic] Astrology ... or Just Lost in Space?

Checking the Cosmic Weather?
I'm not saying that there isn't a baby in the bathwater somewhere in the astrology Belief Systems of the world, whether that be "normal" astrology, Chinese, Vedic astrology or whatever type of astrology floats your spaceship, but I couldn't be bothered consulting astrologers or working out where the stars may be steering me when I can just go with the flow ... or the way ... of the universe:-)
JYOTISH: VEDIC ASTROLOGY |
ANAND MEHROTRA #003
I find it interesting listening to people try to tell you why they think astrology systems work, but it sounds like a lot of bathwater to me when I'm just looking for the baby in it all:-)
If it's written in my stars, I'm sure I'll find that baby in the bathwater when and if the time is right for me;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment