Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 22, 2021

The Fate of Nine Perfect Strangers in Byron Bay in Big Little Lies?

Page 37 of Big Little Lies:-)
I haven't read my copy of 'Nine Perfect Strangers' yet, but I have watched the first episode of the Amazon TV show this morning and couldn't help wondering if there wasn't a hint of fate on page 37 of the novel 'Big Little Lies' where Bonnie confesses to being at a family retreat in Byron Bay and not being able to make orientation day at the kindergarten.
In the TV show though Bonnie and family are at orientation day.
And there is a shout out to Nicole's ex, Tom Cruise on page 77 of BLL:-)
Also, Byron Bay was where I met the author and bought my copy of 'Big Little Lies' as I wrote in my previous post -
Cass and Liane Moriarty ... No Relation?
Oh, and that owl (?) painted on the wall behind Masha (AKA Nicole Kidman) reminds me that today is the Owl Guys' birthday:-)
The B&N Podcast: Liane Moriarty
And it's a full moon tonight to boot hoot:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment