Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 6, 2021

Where Does Reality End and Fantasy Begin?

I've not done Ayahuasca or any psychedelics in this lifetime, mainly through lack of opportunity and probably my strong dislike and avoidance of vomiting my guts up.
But I find stories from people like Danish anthropologis
Julie Mariel Jespersen who have intriguing.
And not that I know much about Reiki, but what Dr. Beitman seems to be talking about dancing fingers with Julie is what I hear people who are into Reiki talking about, so maybe he needs to do an episode with someone who is noted in the Reiki field  
Why would you call a Vegan wellness retreat 'CrΓ¨me de la CrΓ¨me'?
It would be an amusing name for a "massage parlor" where the clients were male though;-) 
The concept of Reiki music I find intriguing, as well[ness]:-) 
Does it just flutter above the ears without making contact with the ear drum?-)
I might have to open a retreat for skeptics where we meditate on a fence, while shooting the breeze with Zen arrows;-)
Or maybe I could open an a chain of French Ayahuasca themed restaurants like the one in the You Tube above? 

No comments:

Post a Comment