Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 25, 2021

The Rolling Stones Drummer Charlie Watts Passed Away on Tuesday?

The Passing of Rolling Stones’ legendary drummer, Charlie Watts
You Can't Have Your Cake and Eat it Too ... in Lock-down?
I've always been a Beatles fan to be honest, and the only
Rolling Stones album I can ever remember purchasing came as a bonus in a Father's Day edition of Crystal Head vodka, which I had bought for myself.
So who said you can't always get what you want?-)
I'll play the album throughout the day today in Charlie's honour.
Unfortunately I don't have any vodka, only red wine for a drink with my meal tonight.
Cheers Charlie for the music which has been part of the soundtrack of my life in many ways through the pop-cultural matrix I grew up in and around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment