Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 17, 2021

Two Rad Chicks and a Ladder, Boring Conversations and Climbing Mt Warning/Wollumbin?

I stumbled across a strange podcast about
'Too Rad Chicks' who like to challenge themselves ... and their listeners, with and about sometimes boring conversations and confessions.
I found it when I had put in an Apple Podcast search for "Mt.Warning/Wollumbin" when I was writing my post about why I think Australians and other nationalities should be allowed to keep climbing it -
Ironically, I was listening to this episode while washing up dishes and I had to either listen to the whole podcast, or pull my hands out of the sink and dry them to forward the podcast along to the part I wanted to hear about the Too Rad Chicks views on climbing the mountain.
I had no idea I would have to listen to half the episode before they got to the climb, and after 20 minutes I was starting to zone out like Homer Simpson wandering/wondering with his thoughts through the Land of Chocolate:-)
Too Rad Chicks:
Boring Conversations, Double Life &
Mt Warning 
And since I landed on that episode as my first 'Too Rad Chicks' podcast I wondered what motivated them to start this podcast, and why they stopped about a year ago? 
So I had a listen to their first and last podcast episodes (with dry hands this time:-) to try and find out.
I often thought how cool it would be to live on the New South Wales/Queensland border, until 2 years of Covid 19 hit the nation, that is.
Maverick Hair And Art 
When Deanne talks about getting her first tattoo (a heart with wings) after a being inspired in a Reiki session, I couldn't help thinking about the Owl Guy (Mike Clelland) and his obsession with Reiki/UFO "abductee" people.
I guess seeing the girls playing on and under ladders didn't help me thinking of the Owl Guy, either:-)
Sky Ladder: Discover an Artist Reaching for the Sky ... and Falling Back to Earth?
When the Too Rad Chicks mentioned that they were going to the Nimbin Mardi-Grass I had to have a look at their You tube above, as the Mardi-Grass has been on my bucket list every year for about the last 20 years, but something always comes up to prevent my from going, like floods, lack of money, work ... or Covid 19.
Future Thinkers Smart Village?
A Pineapplehead in Nimbin?-)
It's mental what podcasts you find when you search for something completely different, I think:-)
And I'm glad that I cut my own hair with clippers for free, no matter how shitty it look$$$ to the critics.
Does Synchromysticism Sound 'Mental' to You?

No comments:

Post a Comment