Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 2, 2018

The Richard Dolan Show: Australian UFOs and Strange Contact?

I like how Richard starts his talk off by mentioning countries he has interviewed people from, including Tasmania and then says his guest for this talk is from Australia.
Here I was thinking Tasmania was Australia, silly me;-)
I don't know anything about Moira McGhee, but my mother's name is Moya and a lot of people who didn't listen too well would call her Moira at times and I would roll my eyes at her as if to say deaf dumb-asses.
I must watch 'The Last Wave' again now after listening to Richard's podcast -
Aboriginal Dreaming, Hidden Dimensions and UFO Links?
I found it synchy how Moira mentioned drunken footballers when news came out today that the Australian captain of the national rugby league team just got a two-game ban for drink driving and speeding.
Greg Inglis suspended for two games over drink driving, speeding charges
The Last Wave
I've never been to Gosford, but I'm still amazed that I didn't get killed in 2016 in a traffic pile up on the freeway to Sydney about 50kms outside of Gosford.
The Dead Artificial Heart?
The crash outside Gosford in 2016 which
 nearly claimed my car, as well
Road Trip #2
Interesting talk from Moria about hybrid aliens and I'd have to say that if I found out that I was one I wouldn't be telling anyone, that's for sure.
Australien Wrist Watch
Just Watch, Synchronicity Happens?

No comments:

Post a Comment