Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 6, 2019

Jordan Peterson the Culture Warrior?

It's hard to narrow down exactly what Dr Peterson's religious beliefs are
I watched the above debate between Susan Blackmore and Jordan Peterson after reading that link above at the ABC news site and was highly impressed with Jordan in this debate with Susan.
I think he won it easily with Susan still reeling in a brain fog of just what her "atheist" views really are.
The thing that bugs me about such debates as to what someone believes as to whether they are "atheist" or "religious" is that both are rather meaningless terms and anyone who says they are neither (like me) gets lumped as an "agnostic".
The thing is I do strongly believe in the one source that I believe we all belong to ("God" for a lack of a better word), atheists and all religious people alike, but I don't believe in a lot of the rubbish that humans try to tell you what "God" exactly is.
I'm very much in line with what Jordan Peterson says in the above video about the divine spark being in all of us and I'm a big fan of Jung's "collective unconscious" theory.
I've heard Jordan is a controversial figure, but I don't know a lot about him and I don't follow gurus anyway.
I decorate and tidy my own room and mind with what works for me, not with what others tell me I must follow to keep my room and mind clean.
I think Jordan is a good person to have come along in these divisive times and to have debates like this one with people such as Susan.
Although he'll probably end up burnt at the stake the way this world is going backwards fast.
Give 'em hell Jordan ... not that I believe in hell myself, but I do believe in "God" though ... whatever that means in a Yin/Yang universe.
And may peace be with you ... even to those of you who believe I belong in your imaginary hell.
A[wo]men;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment