Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 6, 2019

Raising a Psychic Child?

Claire Waters believes her daughter is psychic... and has written their story....taking steps to protect their privacy...
I found the two interviews above with Claire Waters interesting enough to buy a Kindle version of the book to read, but I do find it a bit of a worry that the book was released on April 1st.
I guess Claire would say to the April 1st release date of the book to not be a fool, ye of little Faith;-)
Funny thing was that as I was doing a net search for the author Claire Waters I found the website of
a glass artist who shares the same name and I was fascinated by her works.
I was especially taken aback by this piece of Claire's below featuring dragonflies, because on Tuesday this week as I was bringing the wheelie bins from the front yard to the back yard after rubbish collection day and I found I had been walking back and forth through my opened sliding glass door while a red dragonfly was seemingly fused to my outside brick wall.
Art by the glass artist Claire Waters
The dragonfly on my outside wall Tuesday
Look Mate (May 8?-), a Dragonfly Just Flew Into My Home?
Art by the glass artist Claire Waters
And the funny thing is that as I was photographing the dragonfly a moth flew past me and into my home and it wasn't until the next morning that I found the moth still alive, but apparently sleeping next to my living room rug.
Which Life Path to Take?
The moth that flew into my home Tuesday
I think that moth was trying to tell me something.
Probably just telling me to not trip on the carpet?-)
Art by the glass artist Claire Waters
Habits … Walking the Labyrinth of Life?

No comments:

Post a Comment