Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 12, 2019

A Total Recall on the Toronto Raptors?

Is Jake telling me to bet my house on the Raptors I wonder?
Writers: Philip K. Dick (short story "We Can Remember It For You Wholesale")
Well Jake, I'll either have two homes or none when this playoff is over;-)
Jake Kotze on an 8 pointed star in Canada
Arnold under an 8 pointed star in 'Total Recall
I knew I recalled seeing that 8 pointed star somewhere before:-)

UPDATE: June 14th, 2019
I actually do wish I had have put my home on the Raptors now:-(
With a nation hanging on their every shot, Canada's only NBA team put the finishing touches to a remarkable 4-2 series upset that denied the Warriors a fourth championship in five years.

No comments:

Post a Comment