Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 13, 2019

What if DOG/GOD was One of Us?

Found DOG/GOD?-)
A walk down memory lane in Bangalow, NSW, Oz
42 Minutes Podcast 10.05.15 Episode 200: Rupert Sheldrake/The Science of Synchronicity
Topics
Dark Matter, Underworld, Cosmic Unconscious, Cosmology, Habits, Materialism, Supernormal, Dean Radin, Jeffrey Kripal, Psychic Weather, Synchronicity, Explanation, Intention, Prayer, Living Cosmos.
I couldn't help but think back to hearing the above podcast with Rupert Sheldrake on the '42 Minutes' podcast when I was walking down the main street of Bangalow and saw the "found dog" poster on the phone box.
Especially when DOG spelled backwards is GOD.
I couldn't help thinking of Joan Oz Osborne singing 'One of Us', too.
I saw that Joan's latest album was made up of Bob Dylan cover songs and when I went looking for recent You Tubes of Joan singing I found this one above with only 42 views so far.
I saw both Bob and Joan sing live at a festival just down the road from this phone box in Bangalow, and both on Easter weekends, as well.
The (Not-Quite?) Departed
Bob Dylan and Byron Bay
Maybe the phone I thought I heard ringing in Bangalow that day was someone who wanted a word with me?
God knows who it was though?-)
Human/Animal Communication and Listening to My Own PiGS? (Part 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment