Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 7, 2019

Kym Wilson: One of 217 Brisbane Actors on IMDB?

Even Kym's demo reel is 2:17 minutes long?!
Birth Place Matching "Brisbane, Queensland, Australia"
I wrote a post the other day about a short film Brisbane actress
Kym Wilson starred in for director Rodney Ascher of the movie 'Room 237' fame -
Rodney Ascher: Nightmares, Dreamscapes and a Glitch in the Matrix?
Kym played Wendy Stockdotter in Rodney's short film
'Haunted, Horrifying Sounds from Beyond the Grave' in the You Tube below.
I also wrote a post about the rooms 217 and 237 and how I was working on a post about the number 217 smashing me in the face at the time -
Between Room 217 and Room 237?
Well, this is that post.
Born on April Fool's Day?!
When I was researching Kym Wilson at the IMDB site I was surprised she was one of 217 Brisbane actors and actresses on that site.
But it was seeing the number 217 in this horrific Brisbane news story that really caught my attention just before I started researching Kym's acting career -
Man charged over double-fatal car crash in Brisbane
Since placing this post on the back burner there is as of today 218 actors on the list now.
At the time I was writing that post Kym was ranked #21 on the list of 217 actors in ascending order, but as of today she is ranked #23 out of 218 actors.
Kym is #23 on the list as of today
Miranda Otto is #1 on the IMDB Brisbane actors list at present with Claire Holt nipping from below at Miranda's popularity.
Ironically Miranda's next acting role according to her IMDB page is in a film titled 'Downhill';-)
Claire's most famous role is probably playing Kate in the movie
'47 Meters Down'.
To be honest I hadn't heard of Claire Holt or the movie '47 Meters Down' until I read about Claire on this list and I live in her hometown of Brisbane.
Bread & Circuses and Let Them Eat Cake?
Current Australian PM Scott Morrison 
Phoebe Tonkin, Cariba Heine, and Claire
Holt 
in H2O: Just Add Water (2006)
Funny thing is though that Claire HOLT has the same surname as the "Egg Girl" and an ex-PM of Australia who went for a swim in the ocean in 1967 and never was seen again -
In These Vegan Times is it Politically Correct to Be Throwing Eggs?
Alyssa Sutherland in Vikings (2013)
Ironically #5 on the list is an actress I've not heard of before either, named Alyssa Sutherland who shares September 23 as her birthday with me -
Diane Cilento was #6 on the list and she was once married to Bond actor Sean Connery.
My father used to like bragging that she picked his cab at a cab rank because he reminded her of her ex-husband.
We kids used to laugh out asses off over that, telling him that Sean Connery had hair and a mustache, but in reality Sean was as bald as my father without his toupee, so in hindsight she probably did think he looked like her ex.
The highest ranked person on the list who I've personally met is a director, not an actor, and that person was P.J.Hogan, who I met at a preview screening of his movie 'Mental' in a Brisbane cinema on the day I finished up work after nearly 25 years of working for a place that made me and about eight other workers redundant.
Darren Stanley Hayes the other half of the pop band
'Savage Garden' is #20 on the list -
237 and the Secret Savage Garden?
I notice Darren shares a birthday on May 8th with
Sir David Attenborough -
Look Mate (May 8?-), a Dragonfly Just Flew Into My Home?
I've never met Darren in real life, but when I mentioned a 'Savage Garden' song to my mother the other day she told me that Darren used to work in the menswear section of a now defunct department store in a shopping centre named 'Garden City' where my mother would shop for clothes for my father and Darren would help her out a lot, so she wrote a letter to the manager of the store telling them how helpful he was, in return he sent my mother and the family a Christmas card that year.
Of course he wasn't famous at that stage and mum not being one to keep Christmas cards (even ones that I send her) threw it out after Christmas along with all the other cards.
The Secret History of Rock 'n' Roll?
Cassandra Delaney who was once married to singer/actor
John Denver is #25 on the list.
I was really surprised to see "Egg Boy"'s target Fraser Anning was #87 on the list.
We Are the Walruses?
The other night when I started this post the #217th and last place was held by the late Brisbane actress Beth Darvall, who starred in such ominous sounding movie titles by today's concerns such as 'The Rushing Tide' and 'Environment' and shares a her birthday of October 12th with Aleister Crowley and Hugh Jackman.
October 12th was also the date John Denver crashed his plane into the ocean.
"Sirens of the Sea" World and Coasting with Archetypes?
Beth has since risen to #123 on the list, probably with the aide of my researching her career.

No comments:

Post a Comment