Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 1, 2019

The Big Director in the Sky ... or ... There's Something About the Movies?

I stumbled across a You Tube channel a few days ago called
'There's Something About the Movies', which I have found to be a gold mine for synchromystic thought.
I used the You Tube below from the site to base a recent post around and since then have watched a few more videos at this site that I find rather interesting.
Between Room 217 and Room 237?
Watching the above clip I also find it amusing that
Danny Lloyd who plays Danny was born on New Year's Day or 1/1:-)
And that Jack Nicholson who plays Jack was born on 4/22/37.
I then watched this video below about 'The Shining' and found it gave me some new insights I never really noticed before about the film.
Notice in the bathroom scene for instance there is what might be considered a "yellow brick road" leading form one side of the screen to the other, making an arc or "bow" over the curtain?-) 
I also found this video below about another favourite movie of mine rather enlightening.
The BIG Bang?
The Dude writes a check dated September 11th?!
The pins are the towers?!
The Eiffel Tower has a Zip Wire?!
There might a new sync video here to make for the guys who made this BTTF video below, hey Joe?-)
The Big Director in the Sky ... or ...
There's Something About the Movies?-)
So ... what do you think Dude?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment