Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 4, 2019

The World of Close Encounters?

42 Minutes Podcast Episode 21:
The World
/Close Encounters
Mike Clelland has a new book out I see, named after his blog
'Hidden Experience' where he combs through 10 years of blogging insights.
Could be an interesting read and as synch would have it I was listening to an old '42 Minutes' podcast when I saw the news about Mike's new book -
42 Minutes Podcast Episode 21: The World/Close Encounters
I might have to give Mike's book a read, as it sounds like an interesting endeavour Mike has embarked upon.
42 Minutes podcast 07.22.14 Episode 146: Mike Clelland
And I might have to give 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' another spin in the DVD player, as well.
42 Minutes Podcast 05.09.17 Episode 271: Mike Clelland/The Messengers

No comments:

Post a Comment