Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 19, 2019

"If I do it right, it's magic. If I make a mistake, it becomes tragic." Chanchal Lahiri

I recently wrote a post about Houdini and an Australian escapologist/magician who does water stunts like the late
Chanchal Lahiri -
 SchrΓΆdinger's Cube?
And ironically my last post was titled -
Being Alive is a Magical and Wondrous Thing?
And being dead when you didn't have to be is a tragic thing I think.

UPDATE: June 20th, 2019
I just picked up an old newspaper lift-out from a June the 9th newspaper that I hadn't read until this morning that featured the Australian magician I was writing about in this post and there were some rather prophetic words in his Q&A about stunts going wrong, considering what just happened a week after in India.
As magicians say, "timing is everything".

No comments:

Post a Comment