Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 23, 2019

Magic Mushrooms and a Night in 'Dreamland'?

I've never done magic mushrooms in my life up to this point, although I regularly eat legal mushrooms in salads and pasta dishes.
I don't suffer from depression ... well not clinical depression that I can't snap myself out of ... so I don't need mushrooms to get my life back on track, but at some point in my life under the right set and setting and with an experienced person to guide me through the process I would like to take a trip. 
I was watching a few magic mushroom videos (the ones below) from the You Tube channel of the guy I wrote about yesterday in this post -
Is Synchronicity Real?
Synchronisticly enough it was seeing mushrooms in a Byron Bay newspaper I picked up at the Pighouse Flicks Cinema and Brewery the day I went down to see 'PGS: The Movie' that drew my attention to a play that was coming to Bangalow in May, 2019 and that gave me the idea to spend a few hours walking around Bangalow before the screening of the PGS movie -
Human/Animal Communication and Listening to My Own PiGS? (Part 2)
My night in Dreamland in May 31st, 2019
'Dreamland' in Bangalow on May 31st, 2019
'Dreamland' was one of the best plays I have ever seen, as it was more of a trip through a communal mind over a vast distance of time ... and no time at all ... in one of my all time favourite Australian towns, Bangalow.
The Play 'Dreamland' takes place in a dreamscape world of the Bangolows throughout time of the area, but there is also a comical dream scene where the use of magic mushrooms takes place between some 70s era hippies and their square older neighbours.
So was that scene a mushroom trip, or just a dream of a trip?
Neville's (legal?-) mushrooms on display?
The prize display in the foyer of the hall for 'Dreamland'
The play took place in a hall that is part of the showgrounds where the annual country agricultural show takes place and that I was lucky enough to attend a few years back on an ordinary trip down from Brisbane one evening -
Opening Night at Zakay Glass Creations Gallery
Zakay Glass Creations Bangalow
The foyer of the hall was set up like
 the country fair was being held
There were even homemade jams on the tables
So was 'Dreamland''s message that when life gives you lemons, take mushrooms?-)
How trippy seeing mirrors and magic carpets in the foyer?-)
Trippy lighting?
Who needs mushrooms when you can take part in a play like 'Dreamland'?-)
Keep dreaming I say:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment