Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 21, 2019

What's the 4.2ha Property in the Rainbow Region of Thor's/worth?-)

Scarlett Johansson and Chris Hemsworth
at an event for Avengers: Endgame
(2019)
Jake Kotze wrote in his latest Instagram post (pictured above) that, "Jurassic Park DINO expert Sam Neill plays ODIN in
Thor: Ragnorak, while THORa Birch wears a Raptor shirt in
Ghost World."
I notice that THORa has a poppy like badge on her t-shirt, as well.
Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
In my local Oz newspaper there was a recent story about the home the Hemsworth's were building on their 4.2ha property in the Rainbow Region of Byron Bay, Australia.
To see a rainbow in the sky you need to be on a 42 degree angle to it I'm told.
Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
Tessa Thompson in Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
Funny thing is I was listening to an old '42 Minutes' podcast featuring Andrew W. Griffin as I was getting a link to
THORa Birich's IMDB page for this post and I see that Thora was born on March 11th (AKA 3/11) and Andrew at the 39th minute of that podcast is talking about the tsunami that hit Japan on 3/11 and one of the 42 Minute guys says that they really need a group like The Avengers to deal with events like that.
Tiffany-twisted?
Just all coincidence?
Second thoughts, just forget I ever wrote this post, in case Chris pays me a visit.
Scarlet, Tessa and Thora are free to visit me anytime they like though;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment