Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 28, 2019

Dragon/Fly Energy and Synchronicity?

My dragon and Chinese Calendar 
I listened to the latest 'Connecting with Coincidence' podcast featuring Barbra Harris Whitfield this morning and found it personally amusing considering I was born in the 
Year of the Dragon and recently had my own dragonfly bit of strangeness that I wrote about in this recent post of mine -
Look Mate (May 8?-), a Dragonfly Just Flew Into My Home?
CCBB: Barbara Harris - Dragon Energy and Synchronicity
I'd like to check out Findhorn for myself one day, if I can ever be bothered to get myself a passport.
I've heard Barbra speak on Jeff Mishlove's You Tube channel back in 2017 -
Where Do We Go When We "Die"?
Is that the luck dragon in the clouds over the temple?

No comments:

Post a Comment