Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 9, 2019

I, Pet Goat II and 2019?

Notre-Dame de Paris, maybe?!
Screenshots from 'I, Pet Goat II'
Notice the vesica piscis for a face?-)
 'I, Pet Goat II' 2019 Year of the PIG?
Black Hole Son/Ring of Fire?
heliofant.com
I was listening to an old '42 Minutes Podcast' from 2013 featuring the maker of the 'I Pet Goat II' video that went viral around 2012 across the internet, Louis Lefebvre -
42 Minutes Podcast 05.07.13 Episode 83: Louis Lefebvre
I hadn't watched the video for a while, so I watched it again today and couldn't help thinking that church crumbling reminded me a lot like the spire collapse of the famous French church on the banks of a famous French river.
Egg Boy?
In These Vegan Times is it Politically Correct to Be Throwing Eggs?
Plus it's the 30th year anniversary of the
1989 Tiananmen Square protests.
Hong Kong protests over extradition law turn ugly as riot police clash with demonstrators
1989 Tiananmen Square
Synchromysticism?

No comments:

Post a Comment