Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 20, 2019

And the Dog Sits on the Tuckerbox Again Eight and a Half Kilometers from Gundagai?

The journey home
An 'insult to the whole town'
I'm more of a cat than a dog person, but when I saw that some dickhead had done the above deed I was really pissed off, having visited the landmark myself for the first time in 2016 -
The S#!+ You Learn on the Road to Gundagai
"Gundagai is a town in New South Wales, Australia.
Although a small town, Gundagai is a popular topic for writers and has become a representative icon of a typical Australian country town."
"Gundagai Post Office opened on 1 April [April Fool's Day] 1843 as the township (gazetted in 1838) developed."
Hopefully the dog will still be there if I ever return to the town on my journey through Oz;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment