Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 18, 2019

God/Dog/Star/Rats/Wolf/Flow?

Starring Jake Kotze?-)
I saw that Jake Kotze had posted an Instagram shot of the sphinx, a cat, a dog, God(?) and angels nine (lives?-) days ago and I remembered his 'Amazing Angel' sync video using the words STAR/RATS, which reminded me of an older video of his using the words WOLF/FLOW and featuring Jack Nicholson in the movie 'Wolf'.
The New CATSnip and Other Stranger Things?
Mike Nichols, Me and Charles Manson have a date in common?!
Remember, Remember the 19th of November ... Some Dates Are Made Not to Be Forgot?
I've got to admit that it does seem rather synchromystic that
the director of the movie 'The Graduate' and that sick prick
Charlie Manson would die on my old wedding anniversary of a marriage that is also now dead:-)
And I thought all those years ago I had married a star, RATS!
Director Mike Nichols
Sometimes you just fall for rats it seems, right Liam?-)
Liam as Jake?!
Director Mike Nichols
Director Mike Nichols
Director Mike Nichols
There's plenty more fish in the ocean Liam ...
and
RATS in Hollywood;-)
50 Years Ago a Man Went Looking for America and Couldn't Find IT Anywhere . . . ?
Director Mike Nichols
Born 4/22/37?! (2x3x7=42)
I guess we either see our lives as just a confusing maze or an amazing journey?
Just go with the FLOW/WOLF?-)
But don't listen to me as I don't really know Jack at all, I just live for today;-)
"Anubis is the Greek name of the god of death, mummification, embalming, the afterlife, cemeteries, tombs, and the Underworld, in ancient Egyptian religion, usually depicted as a canine or a man with a canine head.
Archeologists have identified Anubis's sacred animal as an Egyptian canid, the African golden wolf"
Jack Nicholson and Peter Fonda in Easy Rider (1969)

No comments:

Post a Comment