Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 30, 2019

What Does Magical Timing Look Like?

I saw just NOW that Gordo and Austin have organized a get together called
'As Above' for the night of September 14th, 2019.
The Power of NOW?
Ironically, I wonder if this heavenly body was calculated into the date for the gathering in Portland and will have any unforeseen influence on the night?-)
Experts Predict Asteroid 2000 QW7 Will Whiz Past Our Planet at 23,100km/h per Hour on September 14, 2019?!
Looks like you're in for an interesting September 14th up there above in the northern part of the planet, and if I wasn't stuck down here below in the southern part I would have liked to have attended this gathering, but being so far away from that part of the world, I, like asteroid 2000 QW7 will have to pass on that date, too?-)
You should have seen that joke coming, unlike the asteroid that's on its way our way in the Milky Way:-)
Haa-Haaaaa-haa?-)
The Apophenia of Oz in 02019?
And happy birthday to the Time Being (AKA Steve Kilbey) from
'The Church' for the night before on Friday September 13th.
A Dark Moon Festival for 2019?
I heard that there might be a party happening at Sam Neill's place on September 14th anyway, so I might drop by if I can get the password for the house that night;-)
I heard that Sam throws a devil of a party:-)
Bad Omens: The Final Conflict?
Let's hope that no dinosaur ending rocks drop by on the night also.
Sometimes it's hard to forecast for unexpected drop ins on the night, right Sam?-)
Underlining Synchronicity?

No comments:

Post a Comment