Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 17, 2019

Farmageddon in the Year of the Pig?

Shaun?!
I wrote a post about watching the movie 'UNITY' on Amazon Prime about a week ago, which was written, produced and directed by Shaun  Monson -
UNITY?!
I then watched another more recent movie Shaun had made called 'Dominion', which was about the treatment and slaughtering of farm animals, and while I'm not a Vegan or Vegetarian I have avoided meat and dairy products for about the last two years for my own health and to try and do a little more for the planet's sustainability of water resources.
Animals and Cruelty
I'm not casting stones at anyone here in this post, because if I was to throw anything it would have to be a boomerang, but this was one of the most disturbing movies I have seen for quite a while and it will take a strong stomach (pardon the pun) to sit right through it all.
'Dominion' is narrated by some big name entertainers such as Joaquin Phoenix, Sia, Rooney Mara and Sadie Sink.
Personally, I'm not against people killing and eating animals, because if you look at nature this is what animals do to each other and even us, and it ain't pretty.
I am against a lot of the practices in this film (I still like horse racing though) and I couldn't help wondering what these workers would think if aliens beamed them up onto spaceships and treated them with a same callousness as some of them treat the animals?   
Who knows what seeds are being sown on this planet, right?-)
And I don't know who scares me more, human or alien beings.
Let's hope if there are aliens visiting Earth that they don't get any knew ideas from watching films like 'Dominion'.
You can watch it in this You Tube below, but BE WARNED, THIS MOVIE CONTAINS A LOT OF GRAPHIC KILLING OF ANIMALS AND IS NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH.
Flying pigs in 2019, The Year of the Pig?
And I'm not joking around when I say that movie is a real life horror movie, Babe:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment