Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 27, 2019

Shaping Life into Story?

The JUNGle Book?
I wrote a post just over eight months ago about a book I bought after listening to a talk by the author -
Out of the Forest and Back into the Jungle?
Gregory P. Smith in the
'Shaping Life Into Story'

talk at the
2018 BWF 
The Byron Writers Festival must have posted the talk after I wrote that post, but here is the link to it which I just put into my old post and which is well worth a listen to I think, or I wouldn't have been bothered writing this post to direct your attention to it -
Byron Writers Festival Podcast: Shaping Life into Story
I guess we all like a good story, especially a true story.
But it's our own life story that we all (or should) want to make sense of, which is why we all seem to want to hear other human stories I think.
The Storytelling Animal
Well, at least that's the story I tell myself;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment