Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 11, 2019

Carl Jung and the End of Humanity?

I caught this latest 'New Thinking Allowed' podcast at 4,440 views, which I felt was a good sign, since I'm told 444 is an angel number.
"This is the first new episode in Jeffrey Mishlove's "InPresence" series of monologs for nearly a year.
Here he reflects upon Peter Kingsley's 2018 book,
Catafalque: Carl Jung and the End of Humanity.
Kingsley emphasizes the mystical side of Jung's work, exploring layers of thought, history, and meaning as Jung plunged into the world of the unconscious psyche.
Mishlove illustrates many points with stories from his own life.
(Recorded on August 8, 2019)"
I haven't even read 'The Red Book' yet, but I have looked at all of the pictures many times.
The Mystery of Sleep ... and Dreams?
I hope I get the book finished before humanity is:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment