Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 25, 2019

The Whitler and Tasmanian Convict Slang?-)

I saw this news story above at the ABC news site today as I was listening to my old mate Gordon White "whiddlering" on at a recent podcast he linked from his 'Rune Soup' web-page and I thought to myself what a whiddler he was, even if he is rather witty for a Whitey from Tasmania:-)
As I'm listening to Gordon whiddlering on, a riddle popped into my head - 
"what word do you get when you cross old Tasmanian convict slang with a modern talkative Tasmanian named Gordon White?"
A: The Whitler:-)
Just another dingable post on my part Gordon would probably be thinking if he read this post and my riddle about him.
Sorry Gordo, would you believe that the devil made me write it?-)
Having a Devil of a Time on the 13th with Gordon?

No comments:

Post a Comment