Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 29, 2020

Do U Believe U Might Be a Bit Superstitious 2?

The Unexplained Edition 491 - Terge G. Simonsen
I've been reading the book 'Superstitions and Why We Have Them' and I was reading about the letter U when a podcast named
'The Unexplained' dropped onto my Apple Podcasts subscription list and it was what I believed was a very interesting discussion Howard Hughes had with Terge G. Simonsen about the history of paranormal investigation.
Terge G. Simonsen
I couldn't help noticing that Howard Hughes often just represents his 'The Unexplained' podcast with a big single U:-)
Maybe I've just been reading and watching too much of the X-Files lately, as well as reading about superstitions, but I'm always intrigued by the stuff people believe in ... or want to believe in;-)
Like my old mate Chris Knowles from 'The Secret Sun' blog and co-author of one of the books I'm reading right now about the X-Files pop cultural phenomenon.
'Superstitions and Why We Have Them':-)
Howard and Terge even discuss on that particular
'The Unexplained' podcast the late stage magician James Randi, who apparently didn't believe in an afterlife and many other things that people do believe in -
Magician and Skeptic James Randi Disappears from This Mortal Coil at 92 in 2020?
Pop Culture Occultism and the Usual Suspects?
Life is certainly one weird trip I believe, so what about U?-)
Kingfishers, Weddings, Rings and Superstitions?
The first superstition in the book is about the magic word?

No comments:

Post a Comment