Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 13, 2020

The Nature of Placebo Therapy?

"Come and get your nature therapy..."?
That's not going to happen anytime
soon
in this lifetime I reckon:-)
I just watched the latest After Skool video titled
'Living in SURVIVAL vs. Living in CREATION - Dr. Joe Dispenza' and I couldn't help thinking of my visit to the
'Bribie Island Butterfly House' in September, where on a flyer for the butterfly house it had the sales pitch "come and get your nature therapy amongst hundreds of live butterflies at the ..."
Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself?
The butterfly house has yellow motivational cards all over the place, with the yellow colour attracting the butterflies to land on them.
Most of them that I read gave me an uplifting feeling as I walked past the flowers and butterflies, but one that I read made my blood boil, "Thank your parents-in-law for your spouse"?
The next one I read was, "The greatest remedy for anger is delay" and you can read that one again I said to myself as I walked past it.
That was the only mental glitch on my otherwise happy walk around the butterfly house.
The funny thing about my visit to Bribie Island and the butterfly house was that I only drove up for the day primarily to drop off 3 boxes of books, CDs and DVDs at a book-exchange that was located on the island -
Dates with Destiny?
Two of those books were 'The Holographic Universe' and
'Shamanic Journeying' which I wrote about in a post about placebo pills -
Shamanic Journeying
Life sure is one strange journey ... if you think about it that is;-)
Cartomancy, Coffee and the Divine Comedy of Life and Death?

No comments:

Post a Comment