Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 25, 2020

The Fox/UFO Phenomenon?

The Unseen: James Fox, The Phenomenon, and the Tipping Point
I just wrote about all of the Fox connections to UFOs in the new FOXTOPUS 'WildThing: Space invaders' podcast series and an irony about the UFO phenomena I spotted in an old X-Files episode I had just watched centering around a swamp and a Nessy type monster and a biologist's theory around the UFO and Bigfoot phenomena -
FOXTOPUS?
Green eyes?-)
The next day after I wrote that post I hear two podcasts involving a guy named James Fox and his new film about UFOs called
'The Phenomenon' and the way it all came together.
The 'Mysterious Universe' boys had James on their show Saturday and Whitley Strieber had Fox on his 'Dreamland' podcast pretty much the same day.
I had noticed Mike Clelland had James Fox on his 'The Unseen' podcast the last Wednesday, but I glossed over it, as I wasn't interested in listening to that podcast at the time, but I gave it a listen after listening to the other two podcasts featuring James Fox.
I then noticed that all the usual suspects in that circle jerk of UFO pod-casters had featured Fox and his film.
Gordon White's review of the film
FOXTOPUS?
So I guess "the truth" is out there all over the world wide web now?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment