Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 14, 2020

The X-Files Revelations?

All 217 episodes?-)
Scully revealing that she does
have
blue eyes after-all?-)
I only recently watched the 'Revelations' episode a few weeks back, which stars an actor I wrote about in this old post, before having watched that X-Files episode -
R. Lee Ermey Passes Away in the Year of the Dog? Siriusly?
April 15th? Now there's an ominous date if I ever saw one
I can't say that in into the The Book of Revelation (also called the Apocalypse of John, Revelation to John or Revelation from Jesus Christ), as it makes as much sense to me as the ravings of PKD and his 'Exegesis', or Nostradamus and his scribbles.
Good luck making head or tales (and I do mean tales:-) out of any of those I say.
That particular 'X-Files' episode aired 15 years ago this year on December 15th, and Sam Bottoms who starred in that 'X-Files' episode, as well as the movie 'Apocalypse Now' passed away in the last Year of the Rat in 2008 on December 16th -
Remember, Remember the 16th of December?

No comments:

Post a Comment