Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 11, 2020

All Things Bright and Beautiful?

My crow friend having my bird friend for lunch?
WARNING: KIND OF GRAPHIC DEAD BIRD PICTURES IN THIS POST
I wake up this morning and look out of my front window to see that the local stray cat has killed a bird and left it ripped open on my front path.
Looks like one of the myna birds or another bird that drinks out of my bird bath everyday, although I'm hoping it's not.
Agent Cooper: "I don't like birds"?!
Crows around the birdbath in my backyard
3 Myna birds around the birdbath in my backyard
I decide to have breakfast, shave and then get out of my PJs before heading outside and burying the remains of the bird in my front garden, because the bird ain't going nowhere I think.
But when I next look out of the window after I've had some breakfast, the bird has been moved onto an old tree stump in my front garden by someone, or something.
So I go and have a shave and get out of my PJs, but when I look out the window once more, my crow friend is eating my other bird friend's remains, leaving just a few feathers and some legs.
When you want a Disney movie on a Sunday morning, life shows you that when it comes to nature on this planet, that it's more like a Stephen King movie.
Going by the feathers it might be a pigeon?
And with my team the Brisbane Lions playing the Geelong Cats in a preliminary final this Saturday night, I hope this isn't some kind of bad sign for me as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment