Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 22, 2020

Pop Culture Occultism and the Usual Suspects?

Timing is everything it seems, as I just listened to the latest
onto You Tube on the same day The Amazing Randi passed away, October 20th, 2020.
Magician and Skeptic James Randi Disappears from This Mortal Coil at 92 in 2020?
I had also just watched an episode of
'The X-Files' titled
'The Unusual Suspects' where tin foil hats were mentioned:-)
This was the latest episode that I was up to as I make my way through the 217 episodes of the show on Amazon Prime, as I read the co-authored X-Files book of Chris Knowles'.
Scenes from 'The Unusual Suspects' X-Files episode
Ironically, near the end of the 'Tin Foil Hat' podcast Sam Tripoli mentions "the usual suspects", but not the "unusual" ones:-)
And on the subject of Sharks and football,
Amy Shark is the entertainment at Sunday's NRL Grand Final between the
Penrith Panthers and the Melbourne Storm.
And on Saturday night I'll be at the AFL Grand Final watching the Cats play the Tigers.
Bread & Circus: Let Them Eat Cake?

No comments:

Post a Comment