Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 15, 2020

Living With A Feather Heart on 1013 Day?

I caught the latest
'The Unseen' podcast 'Jennifer Sodini and the Role of the Healer' uploded on October 13, 2020 at the podcast site, which features Jen's strange real life experiences, including some UFO sightings of hers, and I couldn't help thinking 10/13 was certainly the date to upload this talk on:-)
I've heard Jen talk before on other podcasts, including the
'Aliens & Artists' podcast, but I have not read any books or purchased any cards of Jennifer's.
I couldn't help thinking when I saw the cat and bird on Jen's deck of cards below of the cat that ripped a bird apart on my front lawn, only for me to see a crow feasting on what was left of the bird before I could bury it, which I now think was a pigeon -
All Things Bright and Beautiful?
Going by the feather it might be a pigeon?
I've since counted the mynah birds that visit my birdbath and they are all alive and well, as of the writing of this post.
As I'm listening to Mike ask Jen about owls I was flicking through a local council rate payers magazine and spotted an article featuring Darryl Jones and the annual bird count.
I've written about Darryl and his book 'Birds at My Table' (although I've not bought or read that book yet)
But on the page opposite was a picture of an owl with a rat in its beak advertising a live stream talk for November 14th, 2020 titled 'Rat problems and owl solutions':-)
Probably a message for me there?-)
Jen's new deck of cards looks good to me, but I just gave away a few decks of cards to a book exchange and don't need anymore decks than I already own laying around the house I feel, but I could use some more coffee -

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, and the funny thing is Trish that I saw Darryl Jones, author of 'Birds at My Table' on the 'Gardening Australia' TV show which screened last night talking to another gardener about preventing possums from getting into your garden.
    Darryl even produced a big fake owl, which are sold at local hardware shops like a scarecrow, and said these things are no good at scaring possums.
    Funny thing is that Powerful Owls (which live in Brisbane, but I can never spot) hunt and eat possums.

    ReplyDelete