Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 4, 2020

Wild Thing: Space Invaders?

I was listening to the latest 'Mysterious Universe' podcast featuring Laura Krantz today (the free part of the podcast that is) on my iPad and noticed when I picked up my iPad the time was 12:34 pm.
1234 is a number sequence the owl guy Mike Clelland takes note of a lot I noticed.
I also noticed that today here in Australia it was October 3rd, and that the date of the 2016 newspaper on my screensaver of my NRL team the Sharks winning their first NRL Grand Final was dated October 3rd also.
Although it proved to be no lucky omen for me, as the Sharks 2020 season ended today when they lost through some BS reffing to the Canberra Raiders.
Now I know how the Raiders felt after last year's Grand Final loss through some real BS refereeing.
I guess there is a sync here, as watching that game on TV just turned me into a wild thing:-)
Maybe Mike should interview Laura Krantz on his 'The Unseen' podcast?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment