Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 27, 2020

STARWARD?

STARWARD Australian Single Malt Whisky
Social media backlash after Daniel Andrews shares picture of ‘top shelf’ drink on Twitter
I've got to say that social media stunts like this one by Victorian State Premier Daniel Andrews do nothing to help put out those "Illuminati/Satanic/Lucifer/Whatever BS conspiracy theory is doing the rounds" fires in the minds of nut-bags like Gary Ablett Snr and Co -
"They’re all globalists wanting a new world order so they can put Lucifer on the throne of the world."
And that comment by Dan about eating a doughnut to celebrate Victoria's zero new corona-virus infections figure couldn't help me thinking "is this guy joking around here or what?";-)
"Doughnut day" of no new coronavirus cases?
The Joker Ignores His Wake Up Call (11:11)?
I guess this post will do nothing to quell my old sync-head mate's fears over at 'The Secret Sun' blog, but I'm gonna try and find a bottle of this Aussie whisky that I hadn't heard of until this morning and poor myself a drink ... or two:-)
And I can't wait until the football season starts again in 2021.
Cheers ... and ...
Is the New Age Evil?
Homing Pigeon?!
Pigeon?

No comments:

Post a Comment