Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 25, 2020

E.Ts, Contact and the State Of UFOlogy with Kathleen Marden?

I listened to the above 'Lighting the Void' You Tube featuring Kathleen Marden and I couldn't help thinking of my last post where I mentioned the giant podcast circle jerk phenomena -
Kathleen is the niece of Betty Hill of
'Betty and Barney Hill' fame.

The Betty & Barney Hill Case, American Cosmic: UFOs, Religion, & Technology?
Joe Rupe even talks about meeting Kathleen at a UFO conference years ago where Joe ran a stall right next to Mike Clelland, who has been on Joe's show before, as well.
Mike Clelland's and the SKYMAN's March 15th Dream Synch?
The New York Times ran two separate stories about UFOs?
Echo chambers aside, when Kathleen mentioned The New York Times writing a UFO disclosure event on the 16th of December, 2017, I wondered why that date sounded familiar to me -
When I think of the Hill case now I can't help thinking just how much influence their story has had on pop-culture from the 70s onward, like in films such as 'Get Out' -
The Deer Are Not What They Seem, Too[heys]?
Who knows what to believe, or what people believe that they believe these days?
ET and Emily Trim?-)

UPDATE: October 26th, 2020
I noticed that Joe uploaded Kathleen's interview on October 23rd, which is Michael Crichton's birthday:-)
Aliens & Artists, Michael Crichton and the X-Files?

No comments:

Post a Comment