Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 4, 2020

The Art of Finding Coincidence in Life?

As above, so below?
I snapped these pictures on my day-trip to Bribie Island on Wednesday when I went there to drop off 3 boxes of books, CDs and DVDs to a second hand bookstore I had read about in a local newspaper -
Dates with Destiny?
It was sunset and I was walking back to my car after having a stroll along the beach on the western side of the island and as I was crossing a bridge I spotted a magnificent looking white bird that looked like an egret/heron to me, and reminded me of a bird I spotted once at a writers festival at Byron Bay -
The western beach of Bribie Island at sunset
I had originally planned to walk an art trail on the other side of the island earlier that day, but my visit to the butterfly house and the cinema bumped it off my "to do" list for the day.
But I learned on my day-trip that you can make your own walk of art if you take time to observe what's right in front of your own eyes at the time and snap a photo to treasure for years to come.
Follow the yellow lined road?-)
A beach on the eastern side of the island
I find it rather ironic that the newspaper lift-out that inspired my day trip to Bribie Island didn't even list the island in the lift-out's
'5 Best Day Trips' article:-)
The article did mention one of my favourite day-trips though, Tamborine Mountain -
Time Flows and Lillies Grow?
Lawrence Browne pictured top right
Some reading I did in the Bribie Book-exchange on Wednesday:-)
I guess I'm just lucky that I seem to be able to read between the lines when life puts the writing/art on the wall for me:-)
A beach on the eastern side of the island
Signs are everywhere in life if you look:-)
As Above, So Below with Dr. Bernard Beitman?
The Dance of Chance for an Avid Reader?
Retrocausal Destiny or Living a Luminous Life?

No comments:

Post a Comment