Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 30, 2020

Witchcraft, Alien Craft, Artists and Halloween?

I've been listening to a podcast called 'Aliens & Artists' for a few weeks now after hearing the host Stuart interviewed on Mike Clelland's 'The Unseen' podcast, and part 2 of a podcast I had listened to last week hit my Apple Podcast subscription list this morning of October 30th (Australian time ... or should that be Australien time?-) and it was about a person named 
Raven Dana [Scully?-] who calls herself a witch.
Dropped right in time for Halloween I noticed:-)
This Jungian Life: Episode (October?-) 31 - Food Addiction?
I don't mind hearing people tell their stories of "alien contact?" and what they believe to be true, but I'm growing tied of hearing vague encounters, just like Fox Mulder does in the 'Patient X' and 'The Red and the Black' episodes of 'The X-Files', where an "abductee" played by an actress from the 'Alien' movies, who just happens to be born on Hitler's birthday of April 20th, very much tells a story like Marci Peterson does in the You Tube above to Richard Cox.
Veronica Cartwright
Not that I'm a religious person:-) 
And so is [John]Hurt?-)
Skeptiko Podcast #379: Dr. Michael Shermer on Near-Death Experience Science
That guy sure looks like Captain Scully I think;-)
It's hard to know what to believe anymore, don't U think?-)
Are those gals telling the TRUTH?
Some Queenslanders even believe that the Queensland State election has two witches running for election, which is being decided on October 31st;-) 
Not me though:-)
But I'm inclined to vote for the devil that I don't know in 2020 and then try another one I don't know next time, as well;-)
Chris Hemsworth in the hood October 31st, 2019? 
Aliens & Artists?
The Lighthouse and the Dark Synchromystic Rabbit Hole?

UPDATE: October 31st, 2020
I watched 'Hunt for the Skinwalker' on Amazon Prime last night, because it was included in the free movies when you have an Amazon Prime account, and I have to say that I'm glad I didn't fork out any cash to watch this piece of something that rhymes with Knapp:-)
I never liked the book when I read it, and I like the movie even less.
And what a cringe worthy acting performance from George Knapp pretending he has a big secret to hide from Joe Q Pubic.
You are probably getting sleepy by now listening to Knapp?
And did you place that
X above George's head Jeremy to give the shot that subliminal 'X-Files' feel to George's fish tales?-)
It was hard not to take a real nap while watching this 2 hour bore of a movie.
I don't doubt some of the local's encounters and sightings, but Jeremy, Bigelow and George just pick up the ball and try to run it towards the cash registers with this film.
It's like one of those terrible "ghost hunting" TV shows where a TV film crew go to a place that is famous for a "real" haunting and then spend one night there filming and going "WHAT WAS THAT?", "OH MY GOD!!!" and not really proving a thing.
Hey, if you don't believe me and you already have an Amazon Prime account, then check it out for yourself, but I wouldn't pay any money to watch it if I were you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment