Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 3, 2020

Spitting Images in the 2020 Times of Covid-19?

I couldn't help thinking how spit and corona-virus are linked in the transmission of the disease when I saw the two 'Spitting Image' puppets of two politicians (who have both contracted the disease this year) in this BBC interview with voice actor of the two puppets, Matt Forde -
Then I couldn't help thinking back to a scene I saw in the 2020 remake of 'The Secret Garden' when the girl and boy shake hands with the seal of a spit:-)
Dates with Destiny?
2020 is no time for "secret handshakes" it seems, when life is out to kill us all, as life is apt to do, sooner or later:-)
2020 makes me long for the good old days when you could spit on people and be spat on in relative safety:-)
Although, some guy did spill his beer down my back at the football at the Brisbane Lions v Richmond Tigers AFL game in Brisbane last night, just to make it feel like old times.
At the Crossroads of Tigerland?
But we did beat Richmond for once, so that was something new I guess:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment