Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 7, 2020

Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now?

Johnny Nash, best known for the 1972 hit I Can See Clearly Now, has died aged 80
Well, what a bizarre and synchronistic week it has been for me I think.
Last Wednesday I gave away 3 boxes of books, CDs and DVDs to a book exchange on Bribie Island, because I saw a story in a newspaper lift-out from a May 30th, 2020 local newspaper -
Dates with Destiny?
Among the books I gave away were my Wayne Dyer books, including 'I Can See Clearly Now' and my third ... and probably last copy of Ram Dass' 'Be Here Now' ... and I nearly threw in my
'The Best of Johnny Nash' CD, as well.
But I wanted to play the CD one more time before I did, so I put the CD back in the rack, forgetting to play it again, and to put it in one of the 3 boxes.
Art outside the book-exchange? No that's just a trash can;-)
1984 (stylized as MCMLXXXIV)
Eddie Van Halen Dead at 65 from Throat Cancer?
Here's what we know about the President's coronavirus infection
I Can See Clearly Now That Life is a Journey, Not a Destination?

No comments:

Post a Comment